The Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by independent labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than our previous DOT only version. As with all of our other helmets, we offer cheek pads with various thicknesses to truly dial in your lid's fitment if the stock pads don't cut it. Contact a Biltwell rep for a no hassle exchange of your stock pads if you'd like a thinner or thicker set.